July 28, 2014

Her Royal Highness: Mom.

       After endless amounts of encouragement from friends, family, etc. I've finally decided it was time for a blog. As the queen of this household it seems only fitting to assume the role of "Her Royal Highness: Mom" 

 Enjoy!

   
  This is also a good time to mention that I almost never measure anything unless "a little of this, some of that, and a heaping spoon of this stuff" counts. However, I will make it a point add measurements, or at least approximates, as I can.


  
























*Her Royal Highness Mom* is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

.....or simply put, I link to the products I actually use so others can easily get them too.